This is the Linux app named TextTest whose latest release can be downloaded as TextTest-4.2.2-mingw_x86_64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TextTest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TextTest is an application-independent tool for text-based functional testing. This means running a batch-mode binary in lots of different ways, and using the text output produced as a means of controlling the behaviour of that application.
- filtering mechanism for run-dependent output
- sandbox environment for isolation of test data
- performance testing
- built-in ways to capture responses from external programs
- integration with the cloud for parallel testing (Amazon EC2)
- integration with grid engines for parallel testing ((S)GE, LSF, Condor)
- integration with bug systems (Bugzilla, Jira)
- historical HTML report for nightjobs, including Jenkins integration
- version control browser (Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, CVS)
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/texttest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.