This is the Linux app named TextualModelGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as TextualModelGenerator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TextualModelGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a project created and supported by:
Juan Cigarrán Recuero
Ana García Serrano
This projects allows the modelling of textual contents by applying different techniques:
With this application the users can be able to extract the most representative terminology of a textual collection.
The application is Java-based, allowing their execution in several platforms and operative systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tmgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.