This is the Linux app named TextUS whose latest release can be downloaded as textus_1_0_0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TextUS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TextUS is written in C++. It runs under MS Windows 2000/XP , Linux or Solaris. It includes a simple HTTPS or HTTP server. Importantly, it provides a framework which is similar with AOP(Aspect Oriented Programming). In tTextUS, a software system is composed of all kinds of modules which are some dll files (in MS Windows) or so files ( in Unix etc.). The system is defined by a xml file which describes the data flow and control flow of every module.
- The system is defined by a xml file called as a system file
- The system file describes the data flow and control flow of every module.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Education, Advanced End Users
Unix Shell, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.