This is the Linux app named The "SHoUT" speech recognition toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as release-2010-version-0-3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The "SHoUT" speech recognition toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The "SHoUT" speech recognition toolkit
DESCRIPTIONSHoUT is a toolkit for performing research on large vocabulary continuous speech recognition (LVCSR). The toolkit contains applications for training statistical models and for speech/non-speech detection, speaker diarization and decoding.
- Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition
- Acoustic Model training
- Speaker adaptation (VTLN, CMN/CVN, SMAPLR)
- speaker diarization
- speech/non-speech classification
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shout-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.