This is the Linux app named The Apache Open For Business Project whose latest release can be downloaded as ofbiz-3.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Apache Open For Business Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Apache Open For Business Project
OFBiz, recently changed to The Apache Open For Business Project (or Apache OFBiz), is now managed through the Apache Software Foundation. Apache OFBiz has a full-featured enterprise app framework plus an extensive set of best practices applications.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
Firebird/InterBase, HSQL, IBM DB2, JDBC, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Other network-based DBMS, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based, Sybase
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ofbiz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.