This is the Linux app named The ARAS Radio Automation System whose latest release can be downloaded as aras-4.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The ARAS Radio Automation System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ARAS Radio Automation System
ARAS is a free broadcast automation system that manages the schedule flexibly and is able to play a large number of media formats. In addition, it allows connections to media streams over the network. It is suitable for both radio and TV stations.
- Highly configurable and flexible
- Plays a large number of media formats
- Supports OSS, OSS4, ALSA, Pulseaudio and JACK Audio Connection Kit
Non-interactive (Daemon), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aras/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.