This is the Linux app named The Boolfreak Minimizer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as boolfreak-v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Boolfreak Minimizer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Boolfreak Minimizer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Processes boolean functions which can be provided either as a list of 0s and 1s or which can be provided as a formula in first-order logic (using disjunctive or conjunctive normal forms). Internally the Quine McCluskey algorithm is used.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boolfreak/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.