This is the Linux app named The Chemistry Development Kit whose latest release can be downloaded as cdk-2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Chemistry Development Kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Chemistry Development Kit
The Chemistry Development Kit (CDK) is a scientific, LGPL-ed library for bio- and cheminformatics and computational chemistry written in Java.
The main home page of the CDK is now at: http://cdk.github.io
- Read and write chemical data formats
- Render chemical structures
- Algorithms for chemical graph theory
- QSAR descriptors
- Parts optimized with the YourKit Java Profiler (https://www.yourkit.com/)
Science/Research, Education, Developers
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.