This is the Linux app named The Emu Speech Database System whose latest release can be downloaded as Emu_2.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Emu Speech Database System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Emu Speech Database System
EMU is a collection of software tools for the creation, manipulation and analysis of speech databases. At the core of EMU is a database search engine which allows queries based on the sequential and hierarchical structure of the annotations.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Carbon (Mac OS X), Tk, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, C++, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.