This is the Linux app named The first httpd of NEK whose latest release can be downloaded as nekhttpd1-0.5.11_full.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The first httpd of NEK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The first httpd of NEK
DESCRIPTIONA small, beanshell-enabled, java-based HTTP server (daemon), with core HTTP 1.0/1.1, POST/GET/HEAD, SSL support that runs in user mode without install and is rich in authentication. Created by Nagy Elemer Karoly.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nekhttpd1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.