This is the Linux app named The free CD+G project whose latest release can be downloaded as libxmms_cdg123-0.0.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The free CD+G project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The free CD+G project
DESCRIPTION:cdg123 is the code name for the free CD+G project. It aims to create the needed tools for the playback and creation of CD+G content under the free GPL-2 license. First stage is to create a decoding library.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdg123/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.