This is the Linux app named The FreeType Project whose latest release can be downloaded as ft2111.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The FreeType Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The FreeType Project
FreeType is written in C. It is designed to be small, efficient, and highly customizable while capable of producing high-quality output (glyph images) of most vector and bitmap font formats for digital typography. FreeType is a freely available and portable software library to render fonts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freetype/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.