This is the Linux app named The GNU Ada compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as gcc-4.2.1-mingw.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The GNU Ada compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The GNU Ada compiler
This project provides binary packages for the Ada front end of GNU compiler collection. The project also provides various Ada libraries like the Ada Web Server and Ada aware Integrated Development Environments (gps and vim).
For up-to-date releases of the macOS compiler, see https://github.com/simonjwright/distributing-gcc/releases
Web-based, Console/Terminal, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.