This is the Linux app named The hunt for the lost rainbow jewels to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mapchat_r001.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The hunt for the lost rainbow jewels to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The hunt for the lost rainbow jewels to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The rainbow jewels have been abducted from the temple of the rainbow colors, and the world will slowly bleach out if you can't retrieve them.
The hunt for the lost rainbow jewels is a single player RPG with an isometric (2.5D) display. It's written in Java and uses the LWJGL library for display and sound.
News: In early 2015, I started a new project, called "Imp City", using the Jewelhunt codebase to implement a new game, kind of a crossover of a Settlers type game and Dungeon Keeper. At the moment, the codebase is 100% shared between the two projects.
- OpenGL based isometric display using LWJGL
- Only a game design demo so far, no game yet
- Single player RPG
- Two maps to explore
- Numerous magic item modifiers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jewelhunt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.