This is the Linux app named The Last Tutorial Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as TLTMS.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Last Tutorial Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Last Tutorial Management System
DESCRIPTIONThis is going to be a easy to use Tutorial Management System, that will be released on an open source terms. It will feature an administrator interface, a moderator interface, and a user submission page much of the ALPHA release is completed.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tltms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.