This is the Linux app named The Metrics (For Python) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as metrics_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Metrics (For Python) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Metrics (For Python) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program will calculate and output metrics on code written in Python. Reports can be generated in text- or XML-files. A plug-in system lets new metrics be added to the program. A set of built-in plug-ins with provide some of the most common metrics a
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonmetric/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.