This is the Linux app named The mimedecode library whose latest release can be downloaded as mimedecode1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The mimedecode library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The mimedecode library
A C++ library which provides a MIME decode capability only. The library specialises in that it provides a dynamic (on-the-fly) decode capability. This would make it suitable for applications which use MIME to encapsulate real-time streams.
- Decodes MIME data.
- Works on-the-fly, so MIME documents can be decoded as MIME data is received.
- Decoded objects are made available as they are discovered, so can start decoding before the end of MIME data is received.
- Simple C++ library.
- Doxygen documentation and example code is included.
- Small specialised library, built for performance.
Developers, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mimedecode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.