This is the Linux app named The Modding Table whose latest release can be downloaded as tmt.jnlp. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Modding Table with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Modding Table
NOTE: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FOR MONTHS AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THE LATEST VERSIONS.
The Modding table is a free software by CraftYourMod, to craft easily your own Minecraft mod without writing a line of code. Just configure your mod, add blocks/items, export it, compile it and run it ! The Modding table is also Cross Platform, so you can run on every recent OSes. There is also a WYSIWYG crafting recipe editor.
- Mod Creation
- Item Creation/Configuration (Name, Crafting, Texture...)
- Block Creation/Configuration(Type, Name, Resistance, Harndness, Crafting, Texture....)
- Export into .java files
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/themoddingtable/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.