This is the Linux app named The Nemesis Project whose latest release can be downloaded as nemesis-1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Nemesis Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Nemesis Project
The Nemesis Project is designed to be a command line based, portable human
IP stack for UNIX-like and Windows systems. The suite is broken down by
protocol, and should allow for useful scripting of injected packets from
simple shell scripts.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nemesis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.