This is the Linux app named The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library whose latest release can be downloaded as glew-2.2.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library
The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library is a simple tool that helps C/C++ developers initialize extensions and write portable applications. GLEW currently supports a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Darwin, Irix, and Solaris.
- Support for OpenGL 4.5
- Support for 550 OpenGL extensions
- Support for 54 WGL extensions
- Support for 65 GLX extensions
Science/Research, Education, Developers
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glew/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.