This is the Linux app named The Simple Plugins Framework for .Net whose latest release can be downloaded as SimplePluginsv184.108.40.206.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Simple Plugins Framework for .Net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Simple Plugins Framework for .Net
Simple Plugins is a plugins framework for .Net based apps which can be used to create new .Net based pluggable apps as well as to make existing .Net apps pluggable. Its a simple and easy to use .Net AppDomain based plugins solution for any .Net app.
- Easily make existing .Net applications pluggable with a few lines of code and zero app domain knowledge.
- Write new pluggable .Net applications with a few lines of code and give plugin developers a simple API to work on that requires zero app domain knowledge.
- Isolation of plugins in their own App Domains, Automatic Loading and Unloading of App Domains, Dependant Assembly Resolution, Shadow Copy Support and much more.
- Prevent unhandled exceptions in plugins from crashing your app and prevent such exceptions from leaking app domains and causing unexpected behaviour in your pluggable application.
- Define whether plugins can execute synchronously, asynchronously and specify whether plugins need to run exclusively.
- Supports any type of plugin. GUI, Non-GUI etc. Supports plugins in the form of dynamic link libraries or executable files.
- Keep track of loaded plugins. Be aware of each plugin's state and take actions (cancel plugin loading, customize app domain setup, etc) through numerous events exposed by the Plugin Loader.
- Pass parameters to plugins and process their returned results seamlessly without having to worry about app domain logic.
- Allow an app.config file per each plugin.
- Not satisfied with the provided plugin or loader functionality? Easily write your own plugin class and define your own plugin loader by extending the provided classes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleplugins/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.