This is the Linux app named The Software Project Guide whose latest release can be downloaded as docbook-dtd-4.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Software Project Guide with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Software Project Guide
The Software Project Guide provides a development team with a practical set of procedures and conventions for conducting software projects, consolidating the wisdom and experience from a variety of development projects.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thespg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.