This is the Linux app named The unit++ test framework whose latest release can be downloaded as unit++-3.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The unit++ test framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The unit++ test framework
DESCRIPTIONUnit++ is a C++ framework in the spirit of junit, but implemented from scratch in C++. This is done to work better with the C++ world, than a port of the Java version can.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unitpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.