This is the Linux app named TheQTool - half life query tool whose latest release can be downloaded as theqtool-0.1.7.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TheQTool - half life query tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TheQTool - half life query tool
DESCRIPTIONA query tool for half life game server admins. Can query Source and GoldSource game servers. Supports split packet and compressed (bzip2) packet handling. Updated to support latest HL1 protocol48 changes.
- Queries HL1 and HL2 based game servers
- Reports info, players and rules
- Detects bots
- Raw output for use in scripts
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theqtool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.