This is the Linux app named The Vexi Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as vexi3_3835.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Vexi Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Vexi Platform
- Intuitive box layout model using simplified XML
- Extensible, fully featured, themeable widget set
- Very light client requirements, small size for applications
- Good performance over low bandwidth connections
- Runs using Java - no browser-compatability issues
- Applications consistent across different OSes
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit, Web-based, Vexi
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vexi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.