This is the Linux app named The Wolfram Machine Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lk_x05em-0.01.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Wolfram Machine Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Wolfram Machine Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Wolfram Machine project is an effort to create a set of documentation and useful modules (both hardware and software) for a computing architecture based on the mathematical theories presented in Steven Wolfram's book _A_New_Kind_of_Science_.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Developers
Python, Assembly, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wolfram-machine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.