This is the Linux app named Theia whose latest release can be downloaded as EclipseTheiav1.34.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Theia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eclipse Theia is an open source extensible platform for developing multi-language Cloud and Desktop IDEs with state-of-the-art web technologies. If you’re not sure if you need a web version or a desktop version or both, Theia is the best solution. It can develop one IDE for both browsers and native desktop applications from a single source.
Theia has a highly flexible architecture, allowing extenders and adopters to customize and extend every aspect of it. It supports VS code extensions, and is completely open source and vendor neutral.
- For both Cloud and Desktop IDEs
- Highly extensible
- Open source and vendor neutral
- Supports VS code extensions
- Integrated Terminal
- Flexible Layout
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theia.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.