This is the Linux app named Thesa whose latest release can be downloaded as setup_thesa_1_6_windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thesa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It is a Platform to connect to tryton (json-rpc) and is based on qt/qml libraries.
Requires designing the interface of each Tab without having to touch the core.
Tabs are created with qml files and can be loaded locally from a folder or from trytond using thesamodule (https://github.com/numaelis/thesamodule).
Thesa's goal is to be able to combine tryton with Qt / Qml, for special cases such as using the opengl performance of qml2
pyside2 5.12 or higher: https://download.qt.io/official_releases/QtForPython/pyside2/
you can find source code in: https://github.com/numaelis/thesa
- desktop application
- connection to tryton erp
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thesa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.