This is the Linux app named thi-scripts whose latest release can be downloaded as thi-scripts-0.3-0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named thi-scripts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
thi-scripts are a set of scripts to get help on the console for entire processes with many different commands and plenty of options preconfigured. thi-scripts offer these commands to the user. The user then decides which commands to use. The console is always free.
thi-scripts are a kind of super-man pages ...:)
- command line help
- console always accessible
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thi-scripts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.