This is the Linux app named Thief Catcher to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ThiefCatcher-0_9_6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thief Catcher to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thief Catcher to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The goal of the game is to catch different criminals by following them around the world, one clue at a time.
The dynamic of the game requires good geographic and cultural knowledge, so fits the category of educational games.
- Multiplatform (compiled and tested on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Extensible: Add new characters and countries using XML and LUA files
- Support for different languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thiefcatcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.