This is the Linux app named ThinFeeder Java RSS Aggregator whose latest release can be downloaded as thinfeeder_1_3_3_SRC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ThinFeeder Java RSS Aggregator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ThinFeeder Java RSS Aggregator
Tiny Java RSS / RDF / Atom Aggregator for desktop. Using Thinlet as interface, it's goal is to provide a cross-platform and lightweight feeder. Skins, antialiasing and multi-language support, because news reading needs to be the most pleasant possible!
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
Cocoa (MacOS X), Gnome, Java AWT, Java Swing, KDE, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thinfeeder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.