This is the Linux app named ThrTek2XPlane to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as thrtek2xplane-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ThrTek2XPlane to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ThrTek2XPlane to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis program converts the output from the ThrottleTek-G throttle unit (Airbus 320 version) to input for the QPAC A320 plane, version 2.0 Basic, running on Linux in the X-Plane flight simulator.
It converts the linear output range of the unit into forward and reverse power ranges, openng and closing the thrust-reversers round the 25% point of the unit's range.
The built-in disconnect buttons on the handles can be used as intended; the end-switches at the full-reverse position of the handles are not used.
Advanced End Users
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thrtek2xplane/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.