This is the Linux app named Thumbnail me whose latest release can be downloaded as thumbnailme_3.0_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thumbnail me with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thumbnail me is a free and open source thumbnails generator built on movie thumbnailer. Thumbnail me is coded in C++ and uses the Qt 4.8.0 library. This software is actually available on Windows Xp / 2k3 / 2k8 / Vista / 7 x86/x64 and Linux x86/x64.
Source Code :
3.5 (Never released) : https://github.com/kwent/thumbnailme
3.0 (Current version) : http://sourceforge.net/projects/thumbnailme/files/Sources/thumbnailme_3.0_Windows_Sources.zip/download
Source Documentation : http://www.thumbnailme.com/doc
- Screen Capture
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thumbnailme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.