This is the Linux app named TiDB whose latest release can be downloaded as tidb-serverv5.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TiDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TiDB is an open source distributed SQL database that supports Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) workloads. It is currently the most actively developed open source NewSQL database, and has a rich set of features including horizontal scalability, strong consistency, and high availability.
- Horizontal Scalability
- MySQL Compatible Syntax
- Distributed Transactions with Strong Consistency
- Cloud Native
- Minimize ETL
- High Availability
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tidb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.