This is the Linux app named Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware whose latest release can be downloaded as tiki-23.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware
"Software made the wiki way"
A full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge base, intranets, and extranets.
Tiki is the Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features. Highly configurable and modular, all features are optional and administered via a web-based interface.
Major features include a wiki engine, news articles, discussion forums, newsletters, blogs, file galleries, bug and issue trackers (form generator), polls/surveys and quizzes, banner management system, calendar, maps, mobile , RSS feeds, category system, tags, an advanced themeing engine, spreadsheet, drawings, inter-user messaging, menus, advanced permission system for users and groups, search engine, external authentication, etc.
Security reports: email@example.com
- Bug & issue tracker (form generator)
- Calendars and Events
- File and Image Gallery
- News articles
- Kaltura video management
- Web conferencing with BigBlueButton
- Shopping Cart
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.