This is the Linux app named TikZ-dependency whose latest release can be downloaded as tikz-dependency-1.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TikZ-dependency with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TikZ-dependency allows you to draw dependency graphs in LaTeX documents with little or no effort.
The package has a very easy to learn, high level interface that can be used to draw simple dependency trees, complex non projective graphs, bubble parses, and in general any kind of graph which is based on a sequence of nodes and edges among these.
It is based on PGF/TikZ and it can be used either with latex or pdflatex. It comes with a very comprehensive documentation that will get you started in 10 minutes, even without any prior knowledge of TikZ.
It also provides a lot of styling facilities, to let you personalize the look and feel of the graphs at your liking.
- Intuitive syntax to draw dependency graphs directly in LaTeX
- High-level interface to define the look-and-feel of the graphs
- Based on PGF/TikZ
- Convenient macros to enrich the graphs with arbitrary TikZ elements
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikz-dependency/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.