This is the Linux app named TikZiT whose latest release can be downloaded as README-SOURCEFORGE.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TikZiT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TikZiT HAS MOVED!
TikZiT is now being hosted at GitHub. The versions here are out of date. See the website link below to download the latest version.
- creates and modifies TikZ-based diagrams
- parses TikZ on-the-fly
- support for multiple edges, curved edges, self-loops, and edge nodes
- label vertices
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
Cocoa (MacOS X), GTK+
Yacc, Flex, Objective-C 2.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikzit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.