This is the Linux app named Tila to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tila-0.1.2.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tila to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tila to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Tila (TIles on LAn) is a java tile map cache server.
Tila will solve performance problems in applications using a map tile server
by storing the tiles on your LAN.
Tila is still on development but downloable versions are usable.
For version 0.1.2 Tila support the folowing caches:
- Google Maps
- Open Street Map
- TMS (OSGeo Tile Map Service)
- WMS (OGC Web Map Service)
- WMTS (OGC Web Map Tile Service)
- Virtual Earth
The management web application lets you to easily configure the tile caches.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tila/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.