This is the Linux app named Tilem - TI Linux Emulator whose latest release can be downloaded as tilem-2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tilem - TI Linux Emulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tilem - TI Linux Emulator
DESCRIPTIONTilEm is an emulator for the Z80 series of Texas Instruments graphing calculators. It supports all of the existing models in this series (TI-73, TI-76.fr, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, TI-85, and TI-86.) TilEm features detailed emulation of all aspects of the calculator hardware, and includes a debugger for writing assembly programs.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tilem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.