This is the Linux app named Time Tracking Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as timetool-0.96.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Time Tracking Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Time Tracking Tool
A nice-looking Time Tracking Tool (TTT) that works in both intranets and web environments. TTT uses Perl (more scalable than PHP), Apache, and MySQL (doesn't get much better than this). The code is designed to be clean, fast, and scalable. Enjoy!
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/latestlinux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.