This is the Linux app named TimeDoctor whose latest release can be downloaded as timedoctor-rcp-1.4.3.win32.win32.x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TimeDoctor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TimeDoctor is a tool to visualize execution traces of tasks, queues, cache behavior, etc. While originally targeting embedded media processors and includes specific features for analyzing audio/video streaming applications it has wider applicability.
- View traces of OS tasks and interrupts to resolve scheduling issues
- Link tasks to semaphores and message queues to resolve deadlocks
- Show hardware counters (e.g. cache misses) related to task execution
- Add custom events such as application mode switches
- Quickly browse and zoom in on specific time periods
- View statistics on task load and interrupt rate
- Select relevant traces and reorder traces via drag & drop
- Super simple file format to quicly generate traces from your platform
- Use TimeDoctor as standalone tool or as Eclipse plugin
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timedoctor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.