This is the Linux app named timeEdition time tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as timeEdition1.1.6-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named timeEdition time tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
timeEdition time tracker
time management made easy - timeEdition is targeted at all users in a computer workplace who value detailed documentation of their working hours, whether they use it for customer billing or for monitoring the duration of individual projects.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timeedition/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.