This is the Linux app named TimeFinder whose latest release can be downloaded as timefinder-2009-v4-1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TimeFinder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TimeFinder automatically optimizes schedules (timetables) for universities and high schools. It makes manual timetabling for the timetabler easier via a Java GUI. Export+import is supported via xml and text formats. http://timefinder.sourceforge.net/
- automatic educational scheduling
- file import / export (tsv, csv, xml)
- easy graphical user interface
- independent from operating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timefinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.