This is the Linux app named tiny-AI Library whose latest release can be downloaded as tinyAI_0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tiny-AI Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA fast artificial intelligence library which currently supports:
kNN (k-Nearest Neighbor algorithm)
- Code is in public domain
- k-Nearest Neighbor algorithm
- Multilayer-Perceptron Backpropagation algoritm
- support of reccurent neurons
- unlimited number of backpropagation layers
- Easy to use C++ classes
- Easy to load and save traning data
- GCC and Visual C++ supported
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyai/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.