This is the Linux app named tinyHeb whose latest release can be downloaded as tinyheb_win_1.6.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tinyHeb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tinyHeb is a Web application for midwives in Germany to do the legal accounting with the health insurance companies. tinyHeb can produce paper and electronic bills, and meets the legal requirements of §301a, §302 SGB V, resp.
- Tariff structure valid from 01.07.2012 was added.
- The edifact format for electronic billings is upgraded to version 8.0 of the data exchange specification between midwifes and health insurance companies.
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyheb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.