This is the Linux app named TinyJEE whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TinyJEE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TinyJEE is a zero conf, zero maintenance embeddable platform that has the major goal make the usage of JEE as easy as working with GRAILS while following a component oriented approach with minimized dependencies and main focus on POJO and Java config
- Tiny application server with zero configuration & zero maintenance
- Everything is modular, you don't have to bundle what you don't use
- Uses proven standard technologies (Jetty, JSF-RI, JAX-RS-RI and JAX-WS-RI, etc)
- Based on maven (create a POM with dependencies, TinyJEE does the rest)
- Annotation based WS / Servlet publishing (using Servlet 3.0 standard)
- Integrates with Spring (turn your Spring beans into Servlets or Services)
- Focus on Java config (Annotations & API) and POJO ("web.xml" is supported but optional)
- Automatic configuration and resource management based on bundled features, environment and available heap memory.
- Includes embedded database (HSQL or Apache Derby)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyjee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.