This is the Linux app named tiOPF whose latest release can be downloaded as tiopf_docs_html_2015-06-17.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tiOPF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe tiOPF is an Object Persistence Framework (OPF) for Delphi and Free Pascal that simplifies the mapping of an object oriented business model into a relational database. Persistence layers are available for Firebird, XML, Oracle, SQLServer and many more
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Console/Terminal
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
XML-based, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tiopf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.