This is the Linux app named TKD Scoring Wi-Fi whose latest release can be downloaded as ScoringWiFiForTKD64_7.6.8.RC04.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TKD Scoring Wi-Fi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TKD Scoring Wi-Fi
Scoring Wi-Fi PRO system was created by Taekwondo people like you and we use the scoring system in all our classes, just like you
We created this app few years ago to provide an effective, professional low cost solution with the same benefits and feeling experience, or even providing a better experience than any existing wired professional tournament solution
The success of the application in our Taekwondo sparring classes where our members described the application as “Holy crap this is incredible! This looks even more professional and easier to use than any of the programs I’ve ever seen used at comps.” and “Hey... just installed everything and it’s unreal! Everything works perfectly, looks great!” encouraged us to make it public for everybody
Like any scoring system the “TKD Scoring Wi-Fi” system has few basic components:
*TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Server(PC or Android)
*TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Client(Android or IPhone)
*TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Remote Score Display (Android)
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdscoringwifi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.