This is the Linux app named tkdiff whose latest release can be downloaded as tkdiff-5-2-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tkdiff with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tkdiff is a graphical front end to the diff program. It provides a side-by-side view of the differences between two text files, along with several innovative features such as diff bookmarks, a graphical map of differences for quick navigation, and a facility for slicing diff regions to achieve exactly the merge output desired.
- Interfaces with several SCM systems such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial and more
- Runs on multiple platforms
- Permits Diff-region repartitioning for EXACT merging
- Provides statistics/reports on the breadth of changes
- Highly configurable interface, with personalized defaults
- Usable with multiple differencing engines, if desired
- Supports directory-level comparison (including recursion) as well as individual file-level
- Fully supports 3-way merging and can help resolve conflicts
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdiff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.