This is the Linux app named TML - Text Mining Library for LSA whose latest release can be downloaded as tml-3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TML - Text Mining Library for LSA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TML - Text Mining Library for LSA
TML has moved to http://www.villalon.cl/tml.html and the code to https://github.com/villalon/tml
- Document indexing and selection using Apache's Lucene
- Fast VSM generation with several local and global weights (term - doc matrix)
- Dimensionality reduction using SVD or NMF for LSA or related.
- Meta-data annotators (PennTree grammar parsing).
- Operations: Document distances, topic clustering, keyword extraction, and many more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tml-java/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.